Friday, October 21, 2011

View From the Clothesline Part II: A Happy Ending After All!

I was very saddened by the camera events that occurred yesterday.  When I looked out the kitchen window this morning and saw this....


Pink mountains, PINK MOUNTAINS!!!! I had to try the camera one more time.  I crossed my fingers and ran outside.  Miracle of all miracles the camera WORKED!  The electronic gods smiled upon me.  Thrown from the top of the car, left in the rain, dropped on the floor, and she still just keeps on taking pictures.  I've decided she and I were meant to be together.  I named her Viola, and drew a little heart on her purple duct tape "band-aide,"  and then took her out for a walk in the sun.  We walked with my favorite baby and her mother over the hills and through the vinyards. Happy, happy, happy day!




5 comments:

  1. YAY!! love, Love, LOVE those pink mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish the picture did them justice, it really was spectacular! So glad Viola was resurrected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Five hours really wasn't long enough for it to dry...glad the spark and smoke didn't short something out. If there's a next time, try putting it in a container with some rice and give it a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete